Why We Do It
Our number one goal is to empower sales professionals to generate higher quality sales proposals and other buyer-facing documents, faster. A logical extension of this goal is the ability to monitor the proposal development process from the beginning to the winning.
Most proactive sales proposals follow an “80/20 rule,” where 80% of a proposals wording is the same for all buyers and 20% is buyer-specific. This 80/20 Rule makes it possible to automate proposal production by developing proposal models that include standard wording and custom question (input) screens that reflect the buyer-specific information gathered during a consultative sales process. Combining the 80% with the 20% results in a custom proposal.
Automating the proposal production process with SalesProposals.com and Sales Document Builder results in the following benefits:
- Allows sales professionals to spend more time selling and less time writing
- Ensures consistent delivery of the corporate message and image
- Enhances professionalism of the sales force
- Reinforces a consultative sales process
- Provides on-demand reporting of all proposal process activities
- Results in higher Proposal Close Ratios